This item is available to purchase from our international 007 store here. Please be aware that it will be shipped from London - delivery rates and information can be found here.
Using a still from Live And Let Die
's memorable chase scene, originally seen on lobby cards in the US, the image shows Bond using a Glastron GT150 speedboat to evade his pursuers. In spectacular fashion, the boat is captured mid-flight as it leaps over two cars. The tailored swim short is where it all began for Orlebar Brown; designed to give you effortless style wherever you are. Based on the pattern of a man's traditional tailored trouser with signature side-fasteners to adjust and crafted from fabric that dries quickly, the OB Classic Bulldog offers the perfect blend of form and function. Not just a swim short‚ it's a short you can swim in.
- Inside leg length: 15cm / 6
- Shaped waistband, rear darts and adjustable side fasteners for a superior shape and fit
- Tested to 50mg/l of chlorine
- Net lining for extra comfort and security
- Machine washable
- 100% quick-drying polyester
- Sourced and manufactured in Europe
Size & fit
- Fits true to size
- If in-between sizes, choose a size up
- Side-fastener can reduce the waist up to 2cm/0.8 while maintaining the silhouette